Hey guys, how are you all doing? In today’s article, I’ll be showing you guys all how to make this super soft and adorable squishy cookie which is really popular all around the world. I can’t stop squishing this little guy! These steps will help you guys believe that it’s very easy to do it by yourself. If you have any questions, let me know in the comments sections below and I will answer as soon as possible.
Alright! The most important thing that you need to remember before making squishy is preparing materials. To make this chocolate chips cookie squishy, all the things you need is: (Be sure to check that.)
- A block of memory foam or sponge
- A pair of scissors
- 3D Fabric Paint or Puffy Paint
- Plastic Bags or Disposable gloves.
Let’s get started!
DIY Kawaii Chocolate Chip Cookie Squishy!
- Firstly, trimming away your block of foam into a circular bun shape. Be patient and trim little by little until you get the shape you want. It may be take long time, Be patient !
- Next step, we’re going to color our foam into a light brown shade. You will mix some white yellow and brown fabric paint.
- And then, slowly pat and smooth out the paint onto the foam surface. You will use plastic bag instead of gloves because this help avoid getting paint stains all over your hands.
- Once you’ve got the entire surface covered and it’s dry to touch, we’re going to add on the face. Start off with black paint for the eyes. Black paint will make your eye squishy become more adorable.
You use the back of the paintbrush to round off the dots into circles. It is just small circle, don’t try to make it so big.
And then take a toothpick dipped in black paint and dry out the mess.
- Next, add on two dots of pink for the blush. You can see your squishy is so cute later.
- And of course at the chocolate chips, using brown paint. Don’t add many dots of brown, just add some dots around the surface and keep the distance among these dots properly.
- Make sure you let that dry overnight before handling and you’ve got yourself a super to use soft and squishy cookie companion. As you can see, how amazing that is!
We’ve just finished our Chocolate chip cookie squishy. How do you guys feel? It is not difficult to make as you used to think, right? Did you make your own? I’d love to see it! Share with me photos of yours .If you guys liked this article, make sure to give it a big thumbs up, I really appreciate it. Let me know if you think in the comments section below and don’t forget to follow to the next post if you haven’t already. Thank you guys so much for reading and have a good day!
>> See more at: How to make Squishy