HOW TO MAKE CHAWA CAKE SQUIISHY – HOMEMADE SQUISHY CHAWA CAKE TUTORIAL!
Hey everyone! I hope that you guys are doing well. So, today I’m going to show you how to make a super cute squishy chawa cake. You guys should prepare some simple ingredients and make this squishy easily. We’re also have the methods to make another squishy in our website. If you enjoy this, you can keep follow every single day to know about that. If you have any questions, leave your comment below. Alright, I’m so exciting right now. Let’s get started!
- A foam of a car sponge of a pillow sponge (it depends )
- A ruler
- A gloves
- Puffy paint
- Color (pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple )
- A pencil
- A paper
- Paint brushes
- Clear tape
- A package
HOW TO MAKE SQUISHY CHAWA CAKE!
- Preparing a big foam and cutting your foam into a triangle.
- Marking some line and use the ruler to make the line.
- Cutting on the shape of lines.
It should be look like this:
- Make sure to make the foam smooth. Be patient and keep smoothen!
- Need some white paint. Paint it on the whole foam. Although your foam is white already, white paint make it more squishier.
- Adding more multiple layers. Add for about four layers. Keep add it !it’ll make your squishy feel like more awesome.
- Adding some color. Pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple respectively.
- Making the big dots on the top of the cake. It’ll make your squishy more realistic.
- Adding more paint. Painting the rest of the layers. Make it carefully, don’t make it spill over the color layers.
- Using a paper. Put the foam on it. Using a ruler and a pencil. Making the straight lines all around the squishy.
- Moving your rule to draw a shape of triangle.
- Using purple to paint. Paint all over the triangle.
- It should be look like this
- Using the pencil to make the dots.
- Using white paint and paint each one. Don’t dot too much.
- Making a trapezoid in the middle of the triangle.
- Drawing chawa logo on the top of the trapezoid. We’re doing a chawa cake squishy, so all we have to do is drawing a logo to know this squishy and to make it more cute.( I aslo don’t know why we have to draw this logo :D)
- Using white paint to paint it.
- You can write your name in the triangle and so on. Just like this :
- Using red paint to go over CHAWA
- Mixing red paint and white paint to make pink color.
- Paint the pink on the CHAWA logo.
- You also need some purple.
- Using the yellowish to paint.
- Using brown paint also.
- Using the golden brown. Painting the mouth and the ears of the logo.
- Using the white to paint this eyes. Painting a color dot each side of the logo. One dot each side of the chawa
- Using purple to outline the whole logo.
- Using white to make a little highlight in eyes.
- Using the yellow to outline the banner.
- Using clear tape and tape the whole things and cut it out.
- Holding and cutting the tape
- Holding them in and tape them. You should tape the frond. It should be look like this.
- Using a blank sheet of paper and folding it a half and draw a circle.
- Cutting that out.
- Putting the squishy in the packaging and using a ribbon and tie it up.
- We’ve just made a super cute squishy, right? Do you enjoy it? Can you make it at home and show your photos for us to see? I hope that you guys enjoy with this method. This squishy look like a part of the rainbow with those colorful little things. If you guys enjoy this article, let us know by giving a big thumbs up and share it. Thank you guys for reading. Don’t forget follow others squishy methods. We’re always update the newest squishy methods. Have a good day !