Hey, you guys, how are you all going? In this article, I’m going be showing you guys a bunch of cool no glue sign recipes. It’s really so easy to make that you won’t believe it.
Now, let’s get started !
How To Make Shampoo Sugar Slime
DIY SHAMPOO SUGAR SLIME
- Start off by taking your bowl, add in some sugar in and then adding in an even amount of water.
- After you guys add in the water, just put it in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- You’re going to take your shampoo and you want to add it into this mixture . You want to put it in the freezer for 10 seconds. Make sure it’s not too long or else it will just freeze. I would say put on the timer that’s what I did so I put in the freezer. When it came out, it should look like this .the top layer that has the soap on it should be kind of frozen.
How To Make Baking Soda Slime
The next one I’ve been seeing a lot in Instagram the slime tutorials
- Baking soda
- Coconut water shampoo
- Some alum
HOW TO MAKE THIS ONE.
- Start off this recipe, you’re just going to add in some of your coconut chef glue and this one is the blue one. By the way, the blue one is the only one it worked in the recipe. I’ve seen multiple people test them and the blue only works.
- You want to add in some alum, you want to follow that up with some baking soda and give that all a stir.
- Don’t be alarmed if it starts clouding up, it will clear up and at this process, it does definitely bubble up a little bit from the baking soda. But don’t worry, it does clear up.
- After you are done stirring it all, you could do is leave it for a night. It will clear up a lot faster than regular. You will literally so amazing and you will be super impressed with this recipe. It is pretty stretching and it isn’t even sticky.
How To Make Dish Soap Slime
How to make Dish Soap Slime
- Gain Dish soap
- A bowl
- Coconut shampoo
DIY DISH SOAP SLIME
- Start off by adding some of my gain dish soap into a bowl.
- You want to add in some coconut shampoo and this is the clear.
- After you do that, you just want to add in a little bit of salt.
- Now the dish soap on its own. It’s a little too runny to make salt slime with. So you will be impressed. When you mix it, the coconut shampoo is kind of thickens up although this made a very sticky slime. This recipe was very success although it feel like you’re holding liquid soap.
How To Make Slime with Hair Gel Without Glue
- A hair gel
- A bowl
- Some aloe
- Coconut water shampoo
- Some tapioca starch
DIY SLIME WITH HAIR GEL WITHOUT GLUE
- Start off this recipe, you’re just going to add on a little bit of hair gel to your bowl.
- Then you want add in some aloe and mix that all up getting a clear shampoo.
- I’m using the coconut water one and adding in some of that. You’re looking for an even ratio of each different ingredient.
- Now, just going to be needing some tapioca starch and you just want to add a little bit of that and don’t worry if you are afraid that this will make you sign not clear. If you put it in a refrigerator it actually does clear up a lot.
- put this in the freezer for 20 minutes and it turn out like this tapioca starch really helps with the texture. You’re going to do it without and tapioca starch. To be honestly, this recipe works well if you have the right ingredients, so to give it a shot if you have the ingredients at home
How To Make No Glue Sugar Slime
- Dish soap
DIY NO GLUE SUGAR SLIME
For this recipe, I’m going to be using the method dish soap. We’re going to be doing a no glue sugar slime recipe for this one as well.
- Pour dish soap into the container or a bowl
- Sprinkle some sugar onto the slime, two tablespoon of sugar .
- You want to leave it for 30 minutes and let the sugar dissolve into it without stirring it. You want to stir it up and you should have slime.
We’re just finished our DIY SLIME WITHOUT GLUE. Are you excited? I hope that you guys will enjoy this article. If you like it, please give us a big thumbs up and share this post. Thank you guys for reading! Have a nice day!
See more: How to make squishy
or: How to make slime tutorial